Date(s) - 03/10/2019
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Thurday, October 3 @ 3-6pm (ribbon cutting @ 4pm)
350 W. 800 N., Suite 214
SLC, UT 84103
For those who were unable to attend, here are some of the highlights!
We made two big announcements at our Open House Ribbon Cutting event – our Board promoted Jared Bauer to CEO from interim CEO and we shared the results of a large clinical trial of the ProLung Test. These trial results, along with the results of a soon to be started repeatability study, will underpin a future FDA de novo submission.
Highlights from the trial include
- The ProLung Test returned results of 84% sensitivity, 74% specificity, 79% Positive Predictive Value (PPV) and 81% Negative Predictive Value (NPV).
- Large clinical trial with 486 enrolled subjects with 418 effective under the supervision of a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) at 4 sites in China.
- Uniformly high performance across all cancer stages, including very early stages of lung cancer.
- ProLung Test performance was effective across a wide range of lesion sizes ranging from 4-50mm.
- ProLung Test performance was outstanding in small lesions ranging from 4-8mm.
- ProLung Test was effective across a wide age range of 20-80 years.
- ProLung Test performance was effective in both male and female subjects.
At our event, we hosted a number of government officials, their representatives and prominent medtech industry professionals.
- Mayor of Salt Lake City (https://www.slc.gov/mayor/)
- City council members
- Representative from US Congressman Chris Stewart’s office (https://stewart.house.gov)
- Representative from US Senator Mitt Romney’s office (https://www.romney.senate.gov)
- Representative from Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development (https://business.utah.gov)
- Representative from Salt Lake City Economic Development (https://www.slc.gov/ed/)
- Salt Lake Chamber (https://slchamber.com)
- World Trade Center Utah (https://www.wtcutah.com)
- BioUtah (https://bioutah.org)
- LUNGevity (https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=lungevity&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)